Lucky us...

Hi, hello!  I'm back again today with a layout to share.  It's posted over at Love is in the Details today as well.  
So, this summer I printed a huge stack of old family photos for a family reunion.  A good lot of them went home with family members, but this one remained and compelled me to scrapbook it.  Especially because I possessed a paper pack by Authentique, called Fabulous.  I mean, how could I NOT make this layout with that paper??  Those cat's eye glasses?!  That 50's vibe??   
I combined this line with stickers from Pebbles, enamel hearts from Illustrated Faith by Bella Blvd, Thickers words by Amy Tangerine, puffy stickers from Pink Paislee (Oh My Heart), vellum leaves by Prima as well as some Silhouette die cut leaves, Papertrey Ink die cut leaves inked black and clear heat embossed. 

That water colored rose is from a practice sheet from a recent Pinner's Conference class I took.  I love when something like that does double duty, functioning as an embellishment somewhere else!  Also, I'm convinced the watercolor fairy was sitting on my shoulder that day and now she's gone and I'll never be able to replicate this again, so I can't even try.  *sad face*

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Comments

Popular Posts