Blueprint sketches...

Hello again, I have something to share today that I made quite a while back and shared at Love is in the Details, but didn't get around to posting here until now.  I had been hearing about Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper and finally got a chance to play with it.  I stamped a (whole bunch) of the Stamper's Anonymous/Tim Holtz Blueprint Sketch stamps and colored them with Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a paint brush.

This paper isn't like watercolor paper, so it doesn't want to be messed about with too much water, but it does let the pigment sit on the surface longer, allowing some beautiful blending with the markers alone or just a little bit of water.

Then, I was in JoAnn's Fabrics and found these cute frames on sale and they were perfect.  Some of the stamped images were framed, and some were turned into cards.  Stinkin' cute if I do say so myself!  And perfect for baby/teacher/birthday gifts and home decor.













Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. These are fabulous, Norin! Love the soft colors and the you framed them. Cutest ever indeed !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts